The timesheet calculations will reflect daily overtime beginning at the user-defined threshold, such as 8 hours worked in a day.
- Overtime calculations are configured by administrators.
To configure daily overtime, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ProPunch application with an administrator profile.
- Click on Company Setup >> Pay Calculations >> Overtime.
- Click Daily Overtime 1/Daily Overtime 2 and then click Edit.
- Check the applicable boxes to configure the daily overtime thresholds.
- Select from the Pay Category for the Time Over Assign To Pay Category the pay category to which time over the daily threshold should be allocated.
- What Counts Towards Overtime Hours
- To count paid lunches and/or breaks towards overtime, select the Paid Lunch and/or Paid Break options.
- By default, time entries associated with All enabled work codes and All pay categories (except time offs) are counted towards overtime. To include only time entries associated with certain work codes and/or pay categories, check the Select Work Code and/or Select Pay Categories box, click the List icon, and check the box next to the desired work code(s)/pay categories. Click DONE when finished.
- Click Save.