A centralized location for employees to have the ability to clock in and out if enabled, select one or more work codes when clocking in, view their current and previous timesheets. They will also be able to view their current balances and time off history, as well as having the option of changing their password.
- Administrators and Supervisors are also employees and, therefore, have access to all employee functions available in the application.
- The Administrator has to enable Allow Punching via Web (Company Setup >> General Settings >> Global Punch Settings and enroll the employee for application punching for them to have access to this feature.
- Regardless of whether you have edit rights to your timesheets, you will always be able to attach notes to your timesheet. These notes can be viewed by your supervisor(s) and administrator(s).
- The employees can change their password.
To access my account, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ProPunch application with an administrator or supervisor (with credentials) profile.
- Locate and click on My Account