Administrators and Supervisors can easily print timesheets for employees from the Manage Time section of the application.
- The Include Work Code options will only appear if the corresponding work code is enabled in the application.
To print one or more timesheets, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ProPunch application with an administrator or supervisor (with credentials) profile.
- Go to My Employees >> Manage Time and navigate to the desired pay period.
- In the left display pane, check the box next to each employee whose timesheet is to be printed. You can select all employees by checking the box located in the header of the employee list.
- Click the blue Print Timesheet icon.
- Select each item to include from the Print Timesheets options:
- Include Raw From/To Time - columns From and To will display raw times and column Calc From and Calc To with display calculated times, i.e., rounded times. With this option disabled, From and To will display calculated times, i.e., rounded times.
- Manual Entry Indicator * - include a red asterisk to the left of each punch time that was manually added to the timesheet.
- Include Unpaid Lunch/Breaks - column Unpaid Time will be included and will contain totals for unpaid lunch and/or unpaid breaks.
- Include Shift - column Shift will be included and will display the shift name of the employee’s assigned shift.
- Include Work Code - If a work code is enabled in the application, you will see Include with the work code name for each enabled work code. Select Name from the dropdown to display the work code name or Abbreviation to display the work code abbreviation associated with each timesheet entry.
- Amounts - the Amounts section will be included and will contain all amount entries added to the timesheet.
- Notes - the Notes section will be included and will contain all notes added to the timesheet.
- Employee Signature - A line for the Employee Signature will be included.
- Supervisor Signature - A line of the Supervisor Signature will be included.
- Print One Timesheet Per Page - – print one timesheet per page when sending multiple timesheets to the printer. If this option is not selected, timesheets will be printed in a continuous fashion with multiple timesheets possibly appearing on a single printed page and timesheets may be split between pages.
- Click Print to send the timesheet(s) to the printer or click Print Preview to see a preview of the timesheet(s).
- On the Print Preview view, click Print to send the timesheets to the printer or click Change Options to go back to the Print Timesheet options to make changes.