The IN/OUT Board offers a quick and convenient way to check your team's punching status, displaying who is 'IN' or 'OUT' and when their last punch was recorded.
- To make sure that you have the most recent data, please click Refresh when you're able to access the screen.
- The number of employees on the screen can be adjusted by clicking the drop-down to select the appropriate number.
- Supervisors and employees can only monitor the status of their designated team members.
To navigate the in/out board, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ProPunch application with an administrator or supervisor (with credentials) profile.
- Click on the IN/OUT stat for a detailed view of the In/Out board.
- Click the Open Timesheet icon to access the timesheet for the selected employee.
- By clicking the View Employee icon you’ll be directed to the employee’s profile.
- To add/delete/move columns select Change View from the Tools menu.
- Use the arrows to move the columns between Available columns and Selected Columns.
- Once the desired columns are in Selected Columns you may sort them with these arrows.
- The IN OUT board can be exported to XLS or CSV from the Tools menu.