Data Import allows administrators to import data into ProPunch using Excel spreadsheet templates, thus avoiding the time-consuming task of manual entry. The Work Codes import template can be used to import work codes into ProPunch. Before importing, each work code list specified in the Work Code List Name column must be enabled in ProPunch. The name must also exactly match the name defined on Company Setup > Work Codes.
- Please have a look at the Import Requirement document for more information.
To configure import employees, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ProPunch application with an administrator profile.
- Go to Company Setup >> Data Import >> Work Codes.
- Click Select File and choose the spreadsheet template containing the employee data.
- Click Test. If there are any errors they will appear in the message window.
- The Import button will remain disabled until no errors are found in the selected file.
- If no errors are found.
- Click Import to proceed with importing the employee data.