Profile pictures can be taken and attached to a person from the Time Clock. To take a photo from the Time Clock, follow these steps:
1. Access User Management from the time clock Administrator Menu.
2. Tap on a person to display their profile.
3. Tap the Take Picture button to use the time clock camera.
4. Select the desired timer duration.
5. Tap the button on the right side of the screen to take a picture.
6. Once the image is taken, you can crop the image by swiping your finger in any direction to resize the cropping area.
7. When you are satisfied with the picture selection press the check mark button to save the picture as the person’s profile picture. You can also press the camera button to retake the picture or the X button to cancel taking a picture.
- Once a picture is saved, it will display on the person’s profile in the time clock and Cloud.
- If a person’s profile picture is deleted from the Cloud it will also be deleted from the time clock.