Punch Management Follow
Punch Management policy dictates how your employees can punch in and out of shifts, the length of shifts, and when days change. To change these settings, follow these steps:
1. Click Policies under Organization in the main menu.
2. Click the Punch Management tab and click Add.
3. Adjust the following settings:
- Maximum Shift Length – The maximum number of hours a person can work in one shift.
- Day Changes At – This is the time when the work day changes.
- New Shift Starts After – The number of hours that must lapse after an employee punches out before they may start a new shift.
- Allow Time Clock Punch – Enable an employee to punch at a time clock.
- Allow Web Punch – Enable an employee to punch from their computer on the Cloud.
- Allow Department transfer – Enable employees to transfer between departments.
- Allow Smartphone Punch – This feature is currently unavailable
4. When you are finished editing, click Save.