This feature allows you to see the location of every Smartphone punch. When an employee clocks in or out from their smartphone app, a location icon will appear next to their punch in your portal on Time Cards, Punch Reports, and your Who's In dashboard widget. Once you select the icon, a map will display the location of that punch.
From the Who's In dashboard widget:
- Log in to your account, and the Dashboard will display. The dashboard can also be located from the side navigation bar.
- The Smartphone punches will have a location icon to the left of the punch.
From the Time Card:
- Click Time Cards from the main menu.
- Select an employee from the list. The employee's time card for the current pay period will display.
- To view, hover over the location icon to the left of the Smartphone punch time and click on the iconfor the map to pop up.
From the Punch Report:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click Punch Report.
- By default, the report will show all active employees that have punched for the current pay period.
- To view, hover over the location icon to the left of the Smartphone punch time and click on the iconfor map to pop up.
- Location of the punch
- Ability to Zoom In and Out
- Date and Time of the punch
- Department for which the punch was made in
- To close the map, click on the X on the top right
Setting up Geo Locations
1. Go to the Policies section of your account.
2. Set up Allow Smartphone Punch to Yes, the Available Geo Locations will appear.
3. Enter a Geo Location by clicking on "Add a Geolocation"
4. Enter a Name for the location, address, and the radius and save.
5. The Geo Location will be in the Assigned Geo Locations section.
6. When done adding the Geo Locations save the policy
Note: To delete a Geo Location, hover over the location and click on the X to the right.