Adjusting Accrual Balance can be an essential aspect of tracking employee hours correctly. To adjust an accrual balance, follow these steps:
1. Click on People under the Organization tab.
2. Select the employee who's balance needs an adjustment.
3. Select Job and scroll down to the Balance Cards.
4. Select the Add or Subtract button on the Balance Card
5. Choose Adjustment Type along with the Hours to add or subtract.
6. Select Cancel to leave the adjustment mode without making any changes.
7. Select Save to save the changes to the Hours Available
8. The total adjustment amount will also be visible from the time card under the Accrual Summary Report
Note: Adjustments are not accumulative. Each new edit will override the previous adjustment.