This article will walk you through performing punches on your new BioLook timeclock. You can use the links below to skip to a specific section of this article.
Once an employee is registered on the time clock and the employee authenticates, the time clock will respond by displaying the employee’s name and ID number and saying, “Thank You!”.
Alternatively, the employee can enter their employee ID first, press [OK], and then punch in using an authentication method below.
The employee will look at the camera and position their face within the guide marks
Touch a registered finger on the sensor
Hold the proximity badge close to the time clock immediately below the finger reader
ID and Password
- The employee will enter their user ID and press [OK]
- The time clock will prompt the user to enter their password
- The employee will enter their password and press [OK]
Reducing Duplicate Punching – Repeat Verify
The Repeat Verify feature helps reduce duplicate punching. It prohibits an employee from punching a second time within a number of minutes. The default value is 5 minutes.
See the Repeat Verify (pg 18) section in this manual for details on how to change this setting.
Adding Missed Punches
An employee’s missed punch can be added at the clock
- Press [Menu], select User Mgt, and press [OK]
- Select User View and press [OK]
- Select the specific employee and press [OK]
- Select Sign and press [OK]
- Use the arrows and the keypad to set the date and time for the missed punch
- Press [OK] to move to the next setting
- When done press [OK] to save the transaction or [ESC] to discard
- When finished, press [ESC] repeatedly to exit the menus or simply allow the menus to time out