This article will walk you through generating reports with your new BioLook timeclock. You can use the links below to skip to a specific section of this article.
BioLook offers three types of reports that can be downloaded in one spreadsheet directly from the time clock. These include the Total Hours (Summary), Time Card (Schedule), and Punch (Original Record) report.
Total Hours (Summary) Report:
This report provides total regular hours worked vs. the scheduled hours, number of late arrivals and total minutes for all late arrivals, number of early departures and total minutes for all early departures, total overtime hours, scheduled work days vs. actual days worked, and any missed work days.
Time Card (Schedule) Report:
This report contains employee time cards each of which include all punches per day, scheduled hours vs. actual hours worked, total overtime hours, total minutes for all late arrivals, total minutes for all early departures, and highlights late/early punches in red and overtime punches in blue.
Punch (Original Record) Report:
This report includes all punch logs by employee for the selected report date.
To download the reports, follow these steps:
- Plug the BioLook flash drive into the side of the time clock
- Press [Menu] and select Report
- Set the Starting and Ending dates for the report data by using the arrows or keypad to change the values and press [OK] to move to the next setting
- When finished, press [OK]
- The time clock will prompt you to “Start report”, press [OK]
- Once the report has downloaded press [ESC] repeatedly to exit the menus or simply allow the menus to time out
- Remove the flash drive from the time clock.
To view the reports in Excel, follow these steps:
- Plug the flash drive into your computer
- If a directory does not automatically open, use your file browser (Windows Explorer or Mac Finder) to navigate to the flash drive directory
- Double-click the report
- Excel should launch and open the file. If not, run Excel and open the report file from the flash drive directory