This article will walk you through entering characters with the keypad on your new BioLook timeclock. You can use the links below to skip to a specific section of this article.
To edit data on the time clock, you will use the numeric keypad to enter numbers, letters, and symbols.
The following tips will help you use the keypad to enter letters or symbols.
To enter letters, follow these steps:
- Press the key containing the letter you wish to enter until the desired letter displays
- Press the key containing the next letter you wish to enter until the desired letter displays
- Press [Menu] to switch between case types
Switching to Numbers
To enter numbers, follow these steps:
- Press [Menu] until the bottom bar of the screen displays 
- Use the keypad to select the numbers you wish to enter
To enter symbols, follow these steps:
- Press 1 until the desired symbol appears
Adding and Deleting Spaces
To add or delete spaces, follow these steps:
- Press “1” to enter a space
- Press “0” to delete a space or character