These instructions will guide you through enrolling employees for web punching. Admin access is required to complete the steps. The process enables employees to clock in and out using the web application. In order to allow your employees to punch in or out through web punching you must enable that feature in Global Punch Settings.
- After enabling the setting and setting the username and password, provide the employee with their Username, password credentials, and the link to ProPunch software so that they can clock in and out.
To enable your employees to punch on the ProPunch portal, follow these steps:
- Go to Company Setup >> General Settings >> Global Punch Settings
- Select Allow Punching via Web
- Select Enable One-Button Punch if you want the web punch screen to display “CLOCK” only.
- Click Save to save your changes.
To add a username and password to an employee's profile, follow these steps:
- Go to My Employees >> Employee Setup >> Edit employee to open the profile.
- In the General section enter a Username in the Username field and a password in the New Password field.
- Make note of the username and password and click Save.