The following guide explains the steps that customers can take to back up their account in case a database restore becomes necessary. By following the instructions outlined below, you can ensure you have a secure and up-to-date backup of your account data.
- Backup your database frequently to avoid potential total account data loss.
To backup your ProPunch database, follow these steps:
- Open the ProPunch Server Dashboard on the desktop of the PC where the software is installed.
- Click Backup Now to create a database backup.
- The Success prompt will appear providing you with the location of the database. Press OK to accept.
- Click Display Backups to verify that your database is there.