This guide will help you troubleshoot and resolve the problem when your TQ600 clock shows a red status, indicating it is offline and not communicating with the software.
Terminal going offline with USB Cable Connection.
- Log into the TimeQPlue software.
- Click on USB/RS232 Cable.
- Locate Poll Clock and click on it.
- If the terminal has a red dot next to it then get a paper clip and press the reset button on the left side for 2 seconds then release it. The terminal will power off and back on. (Resetting the terminal will not delete your punches from the clock.)
- Remove the USB Cable from the PC and then reconnect it.
- Go back to the TimeQPlus Software and click Poll Clock.
- Restart the PC.