Enrolling employees with a password can be done by following the instructions below. This process allows employees to use their User ID and password to clock in and out on the TQ600 terminal. To complete these steps, you must have admin access to the software.
- Log into the TimeQPlus software.
- Go to Employees and add a new employee. (See timeQplus User Guide for instructions.)
- Click on the employee’s name and then click Details.
- Enter a numeric password >> click Apply and then OK.
- Go to Time Clock >> select Ethernet or USB/RS232 Cable.
- Move the employee to the Assigned Employees column and click Save.
- The employee will punch in/out using their User ID and Password.